One day In-farm Training in Business Oriented and Scientific Goat Farming (Tamil/English)
Upcoming Training Dates:
(Due to concerns related to Coronavirus we are suspending the training programs at this time. We will post upcoming training dates when appropriate. Kindly send us a message via whatsapp if you want to be notified when training becomes available again.)
Who should attend
The information presented in the session caters to anyone who is
- Trying to decide on starting a goat farming business and wants to understand the big picture, economics, success factors, pros and cons of the business, and wanting to make a go or no-go decision.
- Already decided to start a farm but wants to gain invaluable experience from people who have already gone through the learning curve.
- Running a goat farm but wants to enhance the profitability and operational excellence.
- Theoretical sessions – Presentation in A/C Hall using media equipment
- Practical sessions – In the Farm with more than 650 goats demonstrating farm activities
- Fodder Visit – Visit to fodder farm demonstrating fodder varieties and cultivation
The topics discussed in the class are:
- Why goat farming?
- Stall fed method
- Financial planning/ Bank loans/ Insurance
- Fodder crop cultivation
- Shed construction
- Equipments required
- Breed selection
- Feed management
- Breeding management
- Kids rearing
- Disease management
- Other routine care
- Marketing strategies
- Risk factors
- Record keeping
- Goat farming software for record keeping
- Interactive Q&A Sessions
What is special about our training? How we differ from other training classes about Goat farming?
We concentrate mainly in imparting our practical experiences in the classroom sessions, practical training in our scientific goat farm with 650 goats and fodder fields.
Rs.2000 per person (Includes Lunch,Tea,Snacks and Printed study material)
For confirmation: Send Rs.1000 payment to bank account below and message us to provide registration details Training Timings: 09.00 am to 05.30 pm
Venue: Vijay Farms ,Thirunandhipuram,Villupuram
How to Register
Registration can be done by paying Rs.1000 per trainee(Can make full payment of Rs.2000 also) to the following bank account to reserve your spot. Please message us (WhatsApp or SMS to 8903471006) immediately to inform us about your mode of payment, Payment date, Participant name, Contact number, Location, Amount deposited and Training date so that we can register your name and contact details. Remaining Rs.1000 per trainee can be paid(as cash) when you arrive for the training. We don’t have swiping machine or nearby ATMs here.
Bank Account details
Bank: Indian Overseas Bank, (IOB) Villupuram main branch.
Savings Bank Account Number: 127801000012958
IFSC code: IOBA0001278